Join our team
If you are unable to download the position description and application pack for a position vacant, please email email@example.com and we’ll email the application pack to you.
COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination Requirement:
In accordance with the Chief Health Officer’s Direction – COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination (Workers) Directions, you are required to be fully vaccinated and are subject to proof of triple vaccination, unless you have a valid medical exemption. This is a requirement as Junction Support Services employees fall under the Disability Workers, Custodial Workers, and Education Workers categories.
Would you like to work for a dynamic, long established not-for-profit organisation that makes a difference in the community?
Our organisation was established in Wangaratta in 1989 and today we have about 150 passionate staff and more than 70 volunteers based across north-east Victoria.
Some of our staff have been with us for more than 20 years. Some of our volunteers have been with us for more than seven years.
We were proud to win the Employer of Choice category two years in a row at the 2018 Albury Wodonga Business Awards and 2017 Albury Wodonga Business Awards.
Some of the benefits of working with us include:
- 5 weeks annual leave per annum
- 17.5% leave loading on 4 of the 5 weeks annual leave per annum
- Generous salary sacrificing available with a wide range of options
- Annual wage increases (in accordance with Fair Work adjustment or CPI)
- 50 hours or $500 per annum (whichever occurs first)
to contribute to relevant non mandatory and professional
development training costs
- The support of regular internal supervision
- Access to Professional/Clinical Debriefing for critical incidents experienced in relation to work
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- The potential to take leave without pay and an unpaid career break
- Ability to take all personal leave days as carers leave
- 4 weeks paid maternity leave or 1 weeks paid paternity leave
- Reimbursement for HEP A/B and flu vaccinations
- A supportive environment that includes comprehensive induction and assistance with professional development
- Access to agency vehicles for all work related travel
To find out more about working with us, please contact our People & Culture team on (02) 6043 7400.
You can also volunteer with us
To find out more about joining our volunteer team, please phone us on 02 6043 7400, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Live in Mentor - Lead Tenant
Are you passionate about making positive change in the lives of young people? Could you be a mentor for young people living independently? Junction is seeking enthusiastic volunteers to take on a Live-In Youth Mentor (Lead Tenant) role supporting young people exiting the Out of Home Care system. The Lead Tenant Program is a unique program that connects vulnerable young people with volunteer adult mentors (Live in Mentors). Live in Mentors, also known as “Lead Tenants”, reside in a property with one to two young people.
For more information, please contact People & Culture Officer Anna Woodland, on 02 6043 7400
Residential Care Workers - Part time & Casual
Junction is seeking part-time and Casual new residential carers to provide around-the-clock Out of Home Care for young people who cannot live with their families or in foster care. Mature, caring people with life experience can make great residential carers!
For more information, please contact People & Culture Officer Anna Woodland on 02 6043 7400