We welcome feedback as an opportunity to continue to improve the quality of our services.
Complaints are taken seriously and will be dealt with quickly, courteously and fairly. If you make a complaint, it will not affect any current or future service you receive.

Positive experience? Tell us about it

If you would like to provide positive feedback or have a suggestion on how we could improve our services you can:

  • Speak directly to your worker
  • Speak to your worker’s manager
  • Complete our Feedback Form

How to give negative feedback

You can fill our Complaints and Feedback Form or download a copy of the form here

After receiving your complaint, you will be contacted either by phone or in writing by the relevant Manager to explain the complaints process.

You have the right, as do our staff, to be heard. You also have the right to bring an advocate or support person to an interview that may be part of the complaints process.

Complaints can also be referred to:

Commission for Children and Young People

The office of the Commission for Children and Young People does not investigate complaints. It can refer complaints to the Department of Human Services and provide advice to people with concerns for the wellbeing of children and young people.

Phone:  1300 78 29 78

Victorian Ombudsman

The Ombudsman can inquire into and investigate complaints made regarding the actions of a registered community service. This can include such services as residential care units, home-based care, family support and specialist services.

Phone:  (03) 9613 6222

Department of Health and Human Services

The Department works to ensure the safety and wellbeing of children, young people and their families.

Phone:  1300 650 172

stay in touch